VP Securities Audit
- Manhattan, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 Dez 18
Our client, a global investment bank is seeking a VP to join their growing internal audit team focused on the Securities Services division.
A global investment bank located in midtown Manhattan.
This role will cover the Securities Services division of the bank; including Compliance, Risk Management and Operations. The candidate will be involved in the scoping, planning, evaluating and reporting phases of the audit. Involvement in audits in other areas outside of Securities Services may be required. The candidate will deliver presentations to Senior Management and Regulators. This is an opportunity to recruit, train and develop junior staff as it is a growing team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- CIA and CPA certifications
- Minimum 3 years of audit or risk experience in the Securities Services industry
- Knowledge of banking products, capital markets and operations such as trade finance and cash management
Base salary + discretionary bonus.