My client, a leading global macro hedge fund are now seeking a talented execution trader to join a central execution team in their NYC function. This person will need to be able to cater for all the trading and monitoring requirements that the systematic desk requires. This person will ideally have expertise with Fixed Income and Macro products and be able to execute them on behalf of the business. They will also need to manage the Futures and FX rolls for each of the teams, along with monitoring the trading.
- Trade global OTC products on behalf of systematic PMs.
- Managing / monitoring the PMs Signals / models.
- Facilitate futures and FX Roles – most PMs will require help to roll their contracts to the most active contract.
- Be able to help unwind a portfolio.
- Gamma hedging · Position monitoring – “wake-up” call level.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a similar role at a buy or sell side function ideally with coverage of various macro products
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Python and Murex.
To discuss this opportunity in full, please get in touch or send your resume to: email@example.com