Quant Investment Company are recruiting a senior quant researcher who can focus on developing alpha- driven trading strategies on the global markets .
This role is ideal for an experienced researcher to join a well-positioned team at an early stage to deliver measurable and long-lasting PnL impact while collaborating with individuals with proven experience building some of the most profitable high-frequency strategies in the world.
- Contribute to and drive research projects with heavy PnL impact, including alpha signal generation, statistical modelling and machine learning, strategy simulation and calibration, post-trade analysis, and so forth.
- Develop or improve the team’s research pipeline and simulation environments
- Write production trading strategies (C++)
- Significant experience in alpha generation or strategy research in quantitative trading, preferably in high-frequency trading
- Significant experience in building research pipelines and tools for quantitative trading that process large volume of data in cloud or distributed computing environments
- Significant experience in trading equities and/or futures in US and other major global markets
- Strong publication record in machine learning, statistical modeling, optimization, signal processing, computer vision, natural language processing or a similar data-driven research field, e.g., NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, AAAI, KDD, JMLR, PAMI, etc. for machine learning.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in a STEM major
- Strong intuition, hands-on mentality, and keen interest in playing with data
- Knowledge of statistics, statistical modeling or machine learning techniques and knowing whether, when and how to apply them in data-driven research
- Programming skills in C++
- Programming skills in Python or other scripting languages
- Ideally 4+ years of working experience in quantitative trading, preferably in high-frequency trading
- Demonstrated ability to write well-documented code
- Passion for building research pipelines and tools
Please send a PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org