2022 Investment Banking Summer Associate Program (New York)
Morgan Stanley is a worldwide leader in investment banking. We are one of the top firms in mergers & acquisitions (M&A), underwriting of equity transactions, corporate debt issuance, and high-yield debt financing. With professionals in 30 countries, we are consistently recognized for our performance in traditional and innovative financing techniques, helping clients around the world to make decisions about their business strategy and financial structure. Role and Responsibilities:
Morgan Stanley has three distinct types of opportunities for Summer Associates. Many join the generalist pool, based in our New York office, and work on a range of projects across industry groups and our Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) department. If you have experience or interest in a particular sector, we attempt to accommodate your preference when making project assignments. Additionally, our New York-based Real Estate Banking, Latin America and Financial Institutions Groups hire directly. Finally, opportunities are available in our regional offices located in Houston, Los Angeles, Menlo Park, Mexico City, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Managing and assisting in the execution of investment banking deals and transactions.
- Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research.
- Contributing to team discussions and client meetings.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations in a clear and compelling manner.
- You are an MBA or a J.D. student graduating between December 2022 and June 2023.
- You have at least two to three years of work experience (preferred).
- You can manage multiple projects, provide complicated financial analysis, and develop appropriate corporate finance solutions.
- You have excellent analytical and decision-making abilities