2023 Graduate Talent Program - Group Treasury - US
UBS New York City, USA
Gepostet vor 1 Monat Praktika & Trainee Programm $75k
Your role Do you want to know more about risk and financial resource management in a bank?
UBS Group Treasury is hiring! We are looking for a wide range of skillsets for a number of exiting roles across the globe, from Liquidity & Funding Modelling, Data Scientist and Quants to Asset and Liability Management traders. We are seeking innovative and inquisitive minds that want to apply technology, data analytics and new techniques to traditional Treasury activities, enabling UBS' strategic ambitions and purpose.
In the Treasury Graduate Program you'll:
- get to know how Treasury manages the liquidity & funding and capital requirements across the Group
- gain familiarity with financial products used to manage a broad range of credit and market risks
- learn all about how Treasury works as an organization, acting as the interface between the Business Divisions and Functions
- develop your skills analyzing complex situations and creating the best strategy to maximize our stakeholders' diverse objectives
- learn how to combine risk management skills with the capacity to understand how our bank balance sheet operates Your team You will be working as part of the Group Treasury team based in New York. Group Treasury is responsible for the efficient management of UBS's financial resources. During your program you will be rotating across Treasury areas, experiencing roles in Liquidity & Funding (L&F), Capital and Asset & Liability Management (ALM), to get exposure on how Group Treasury manages and optimizes the Banks consumption of balance sheet capacity, capital, liquidity, funding and associated risk exposure.
Your expertise Candidates must graduate from a 4 year Bachelor's degree program, Master's degree program or an international equivalent (with a graduation between December 2022 and June 2023) and a competitive GPA.
It doesn't matter what you're studying. (Really, it doesn't.) But we'd like to see evidence that you can: - analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision - plan, organize and communicate well - make things happen - stick with a task - work in a team - come up with ideas. Perhaps you've organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you've achieved match the skills we're after.
Perhaps you've organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you've achieved match the skills we're after.
Join us At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
About us UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.