3D Artist (Social Media)
* Please do not apply to this job if you are not physically located in one of the following countries - United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Portugal, Spain, France, Romania, Lithuania, US (NY A only), India, Brazil (for now, we can offer remote working only for the aforementioned countries). Please note that the benefits will vary for each country. ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach graphic design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we're proud to show to our friends and families. ABOUT THE ROLE
Our newly introduced visual style features simple, yet beautiful 3D illustrations and animations, helping our users easily understand the actions and features of our products. We are searching for passionate 3D Artists who want to create inspiring work and would like to grow in an energetic and professional environment.
As a 3D Artist in the Social Media Studio, you will be responsible for delivering creative assets for our social media channels. You will work closely with our Visual Designers and Social Media Marketing team to produce assets for Facebook, IG, TikTok, Twitter and others. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Build and push visual quality and creativity both on static and animated 3D assets for social media
• Collaborate with visual designers and our Social Media design studio
• Gather references, create moodboards, scamps, storyboards and animatics to communicate ideas to stakeholders
• Create visualisations of our physical products for social media creatives
• Work in small teams on bigger projects which require diverse skillsets
• Work across multiple project deadlines
• Contribute to our design processes and improve scalability WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 2 years experience as a visual or 3D designer
• A portfolio and/or reel highlighting your best work
• Ability to move fast and deliver high quality output
• An exceptional eye for detail and quality
• Strong experience creating and animating 3D assets using Cinema 4D NICE TO HAVE
• Experience working with Social Media Marketing teams and producing creatives for Revolut social channels: Facebook, IG, TikTok, Twitter and others.
• Design or technical degree
• Experience with Figma
• Experience at a tech company, start-up, and/or creative agency A little about us...
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. What we're looking for...
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine. PERKS AND BENEFITS
• You'll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
• We'll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
• Competitive salary
• Competitive 401(k) plan
• Competitive vacation policy
• Flexible work hours
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .