AML/KYC Risk Analyst, Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory
Citi's Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA) is seeking to hire an Anti- Money Laundering /Know Your Customer (AML/KYC) in business Risk Analyst to work within the BCMA front office global operations located in New York. Responsibilities:
- Work with Global and Regional In Business teams to develop strategic solutions for KYC related matters
- Responsible for analysis of data and preparation of escalations to Senior Management to ensure timely execution of KYC record completions
- Liaise with internal Compliance and O&T personnel on the application of KYC policy
- Interact with bankers and product sales and service on AML-related risk issues
- Responsible for evaluating internal KYC reports, databases, and operations to produce strategic and operational analyses inclusive of quality controls
- Assist in development of enhancements for KYC Workflow Tool (KWT)
- Assist with regulatory and audit inquiries as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes
- 2+ years of professional work experience in the financial service industry, specifically within Banking and/or TTS
- Strong writing, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a global, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and under deadline
- Highly proficient with MS Office tools: PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Visio
- Ability to multi-task on numerous simultaneous workstreams.
- Experience and knowledge of AML and KYC a plus
- Must be pro-active and keen attention to detail
- Must be able to function in an unstructured environment and solve issues by taking ownership and following though until the task is complete.
- Bachelor's degree
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .