ASD Professional Markets
- New York City, NY, USA New York City NY US
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Bank of America Corporation
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
ASD Professional Markets
Leads a large project or multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact. Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results. Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of a technical environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives. Participates with Technology management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area. Serves as a single point of contact and the escalation point between the client/business area and internal management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests. Provides the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the support delivery process. employees in this job code do not manage people. This job code is only to be used for Employees supporting Global Markets.
- Technical support for investment banking trading applications
- Provide technical troubleshooting, configuration and deployment for both the applications and their underlying infrastructure
- Partner with India L2 support teams to support users across the globe
- Automate and streamline support processes
- Strong problem diagnosis skills
- Strong desire to jump in and investigate issues, resolve problems, and communicate status
- Ability to work as part of a team - Candidate will work closely with both the desk support, Front office and Development Organization.
- Monitor Production environments and batch job runs.
- Assess criticality of defects as it relates to application and business impact.
- Document daily issues for handover call. Document timelines in case of major outages.
- Identify and document application issues, raise and respond to tickets, recreate the issues, resolve them or escalate issues developers if needed.
- Work with developers to analyze and identify root cause of application defects for remediation.
- Work closely with management and other team members to meet project objectives and maintain maximum uptime.
- Drive standardization for new onboarding processes and controls.
- Assist in project management, delivering of ASD change projects, and enhancement for our controls
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: