- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
AVP SQL Server/SharePoint Developer
Standort: New York City, NY, USAThis is an opportunity for an individual with a strong software development and production support background to join Moody's Investors Service. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successes supporting complex software solutions, liaising directly with stakeholders, and documenting solutions for future support personnel. The role will include providing global production support for regulatory applications which are of high visibility within the Moody's management globally, and integral to the analytical rating processes.
As part of the CSS Technology team, the engineer will have many opportunities to leverage SQL skills to query and manipulate data, as well as intensively develop with SharePoint , debug SharePoint applications, and migrating SharePoint applications to Office 365. This role will suit a highly motivated problem solver with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to use their own initiative and work with minimal supervision. Experience with the support and QA/QC phases of software development lifecycle and software debugging skills are essential.
- SQL Server Development
- SharePoint Development/Office 365
- QA and UAT Support
- Maintenance Support
- Business User Query Support
- Application and Process Documentation
- Masters degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or a related field.
- 7+ Development experience on Microsoft Platform
- Strong TSQL
- Familiarity with the SharePoint object model, REST API, CSOM
- SSRS reporting
- C# and ASP.NET experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Rigorous and analytical thought process
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Experience with source control, issue tracking, SharePoint troubleshooting is highly desirable. Basic understanding of finance and the mechanics of analytical methodologies are a plus.
- Previous working experience in a Financial company #LI-TL1
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.