- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 22 Nov 17
Standort: New York City, NY, USAWe are seeking an Administrative Coordinator who can provide support to the Americas-based Communications and Investor Relations teams. The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who can work under moderate supervision in a fast-paced environment. In addition to the daily tasks listed out below, we expect this role will entail some project work that could grow over time.
Provide general support to the Americas-based Communications team, including all aspects of administration (phone coverage, filing, copying, etc.) scheduling meetings and maintaining multiple calendars, reserving conference rooms, requesting security passes for guests and arranging catering service. Provide back-up phone support for the Global Head of Investor Relations and Communications.
Travel & Entertainment
Arrange at times complex domestic and multi-city international travel for executives including air, rail, car service, hotel and conference registrations. Timely and accurate preparation and submission of expense reports, ensuring that company policies are followed and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the report.
Provide support to the Investor Relations ( IR) team by monitoring IR phone line, distributing investor kits and entering investor meetings and calls into the contact database.
Initiative, Pro-activeness, Ability to Anticipate
Ability to think ahead and anticipate the needs of the Communications/Investor Relations teams without reminders. Ability to add value to assigned tasks and the team, making suggestions for improving processes and going the extra mile. Taking pride in completing tasks quickly, efficiently and error free. Ability to accurately interpret and follow instructions and then intelligently implement the appropriate actions in a way that minimizes unnecessary steps and maximizes efficiency. Genuine desire to give 100% at all times and add their own contribution to a highly dynamic team.
Develop broad understanding of Moody's business and departments and build relationships and network with other assistants to ensure optimal customer service is provided at all times. Build a relationship with support departments (i.e., Human Resources, Building Services, Technology, etc.) to facilitate smooth operations.
Provide back-up support for the Administrative Manager when on vacation or out of office.
- 5+ years related experience working in a corporate environment
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- OUTLOOK: In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments and recurring appointments using the planner; familiarity with features such as labels and private appointments; in E-MAIL, the ability to compose, send and forward emails as well as perform e-mail blasts and familiarity with features such as in-box management (folders), sort and search.
- WORD: ability to create and modify communications using features such as header/footers, pagination, tables, mail merges, hyperlinks, etc.
- EXCEL: ability to understand, create and use advanced functions and formulas to create workbooks, pivot tables, charts and graphs.
- POWERPOINT: ability to create and modify presentations using advanced functions such as animation and transition, inserting charts, graphs and objects and merging presentations.
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly and to communicate pertinent complex information in a clear and organized manner; ability to compose general correspondence, memos and other documents that require little or no editing by manager
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Ability to work independently or with moderate supervision
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.