Aladdin Wealth Technology, Brand and Content Strategist, Vice President
Description About this role What our business does
Aladdin investment technology is at the heart of BlackRock. It unlocks a deep understanding of portfolio construction and risk. The Aladdin platform powers the tools, analytics and services that BlackRock makes available to financial professionals in the wealth market. We help them and their clients see the world in a way few others can. With a clearer picture of what's happening within portfolios, wealth managers and their advisors can improve investment outcomes, provide better insights and build more meaningful relationships with clients. As technology continues to play a pivotal role in how our industry serves investors, BlackRock's Aladdin Wealth Tech business is redefining the way financial professionals help clients secure a better financial future. How our team works
This role sits within Aladdin Wealth Tech's client engagement team, which is responsible for building market momentum, activating new partner firms and driving usage of our technology offerings through sales and marketing initiatives. We work directly with client firms, as well as with global, digital and product marketing teams within BlackRock to amplify the wealth technology narrative and make a commercial impact on clients' businesses and BlackRock's revenue. What you will be doing
We are seeking an experienced marketing strategist who thrives in a fast-paced, evolving business and is confident crafting content that amplifies our brand and core messaging and keeps things fresh. This is a high-impact role that deploys our wealth brand and content in relatable, engaging and memorable ways. We will look to this strategist to build and execute digital marketing programs that communicate our offerings with impact to multiple audiences in public-facing channels, including enterprise leaders and retail financial advisors. This role influences all aspects of our business, from early awareness building and education to reinforcing our value proposition and experience with existing clients. Who we are looking for
- A strategic marketer who can deliver a cohesive brand presence across offerings and marketing channels.
- Experience conceptualizing and executing programmatic content and campaigns across digital and media channels, both owned and third-party.
- Intellectual curiosity for wealth management firms and clients, and for retail/wealth financial technology.
- Ability to work with sophisticated brand architecture across multiple internal and external partners and drive commercial interest in BlackRock technology.
- Exceptional written, visual and verbal communication skills.
- A quick learner who is comfortable with analytical and emotional storytelling to meaningfully relate the value of BlackRock's brands and offerings.
- Ability to partner with others across teams to ensure consistency and optimize content and messaging across the marketing funnel.
- Experience working for a financial services company, with an understanding of how to tailor content to different markets and audiences.
- Ability to quickly build strong working relationships with and influence partners and clients.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with the ability to hold partners to the same high quality output.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, who can thrive under pressure as well as set and meet tight turnaround times.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.