Algo Web Engineer (Full Stack) - New York
Fantastic opportunity for talented programmers at one of the world's top algorithmic trading firms in their New York office. This fully automated trading firm has a unique culture that is relaxed, yet exciting and technically stimulating, where you'll be working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry.
Joining a small, dynamic team you'll work across all areas of the stack, including building web apps in Typescript with React and Redux, and writing backend services in Python or C++.
You'll work very closely with the algo developers, listening to what they need and putting in place strategies that meet those needs, choosing the best tools for the job. You will also evaluate new features and products, applying new technologies where appropriate. This is critical work; the impact you will have on research infrastructure and the business as a whole is huge!
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote.*** Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of professional full-stack engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Passionate about UX and building polished web applications
- Strong coding, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with UNIX operating systems
- Bonus points for Typescript/React/Redux and/or Python or C++
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Truly flat management structure, with no red tape
- Friendly culture where everyone's ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work where coding is front and centre
No salary cap, circa 100% bonus - competitive Contact
If you feel you're a strong candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Adam Pearce
+44 (0) 7495 377043