Associate Scrum Master
S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Associate Scrum Master Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 10 The Location:
Virtual-US The Team:
S&P Global Market Intelligence provides essential information to our customers in a single platform. We strive to deliver solutions that are sector-specific, data-rich, and hyper-targeted for evolving business needs. The Impact:
The Scrum Master position at S&P Global Market Intelligence works with stakeholders and team members across regions to facilitate the delivery of customer value using the Scaled Agile framework. The Scrum Master contributes significantly to their team's success by acting as a servant leader and coaching towards continuous improvement. What's in it for you:
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- An opportunity to lead experienced development teams working on front-end functionality
- An opportunity to work on critical features for the Market Intelligence platform
- An opportunity to lead global teams consisting of seasoned Software Developers and Quality Assurance testers.
- Location flexibility
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $55,900 to $155,900. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan. This role is not eligible for additional compensation such as an annual incentive bonus or sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- Act as a servant leader to the Agile team
- Educate Agile teams to get the most out of Scaled Agile practices and values
- Coach the Agile team in self-organization and relentless improvement
- Guide the Agile team to consistently deliver customer value
- Help manage risks, impediments, and dependencies within the Agile team
- Facilitate Scrum events such as Daily Stand-ups, Iteration Planning, Iteration Reviews, and Retrospectives
- Work with Product Owners and Product Managers to ensure that features and user stories are prioritized and understood by everyone on the Agile team
- Work with Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, and Agile Coaches to increase the effectiveness of Scaled Agile across the Market Intelligence organization
- Experience leading teams as a Scrum Master
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Self confidence
- Strong sense of urgency when needed
- Proven ability to identify and mitigate risks
- Team-first, servant leader mentality
S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Certified SAFe Scrum Master
- Certified PSM or CSM
- SaaS experience
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. EOE Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
261558 Posted On:
Virtual, Virginia, United States