Audio Visual Software Engineer
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team ofinnovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use adisciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a widevariety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable,resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products youdeliver-will thrive.
As an experienced member of our Audio Visual SoftwareEngineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionatearound solving business problems through innovation & engineeringpractices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertiseto all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partnercontinuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused oncommon goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive forimprovement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provokingenvironment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutionsthat are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Audio Visual Software Engineer will work closely with AVEngineering, AV Deployment, AV Operations & Event Production to automatelive event execution leveraging a software first approach to product selection,configuration and service delivery. Aspart of an agile feature team, the AV Software Engineer will be empowered to delivernew functionality as part of an iterative process.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Design, code, test and deliver software to automate manual operational work
- Expert knowledge of AV control systems
- Advanced knowledge of Linux, Windows desktop & server operating systems
- Advanced Experience with Audio Visual over IP standards such as Software Defined Video Over Ethernet (SDVOE), Network Device Interface (NDI)
- Expert Experience developing applications to interface with 3 rd party vendor API's
- Advanced Experience with AV hardware such as production grade cameras, audio mixing boards, video switchers, AV routers, amplifiers, and digital sound processing systems (DSP).
- BS/BA degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.