Automation Integration Engineer
- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan Stanley USA
- 09 Dez 18
Automation Integration Engineer
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businessesâ€"and to our own.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management is looking for a Cognitive Development Lead to become the central point for our efforts to design and implement cognitive modules for our IPsoft Amelia chatbot platform. The candidate will be responsible for aligning our cognitive product with the needs of our internal clients (WM Field personnel and WM Technology campus personnel) as well as align with the needs of our internal support teams. The candidate will lead a team responsible for implementing cognitive solutions. These cognitive solutions are to be fit-for-purpose, efficient, and of high quality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build and implement new cognitive functionalities, including: business processes.
- Develop and configure cognitive modules of Amelia to ensure Amelia can address required functionality
- Develop and test each module functionally until it reaches expected behavior
- Work with IPSoft to identify and resolve problems/issues
- Participate and lead discovery sessions and interviews with clients to uncover insights and opportunities to improve AI/ML
- Review client chat logs, transcripts, recordings and research to improve implementations
- Develop conversational copy; plan, write and edit dialogue that makes Amelia more human
- Help train different facets of Amelia to enhance her natural language understanding
- Help apply and maintain consistency of content standards and best practices. *LI-DC1
- 2-5 Years of Demonstrable experience Scripting in one or more of the following languages:
- Creating and supporting automation
- Proven experience delivering user flows, story boards, dialog scripts, or content strategy
- Experience working with new and emerging technologies like AI, NLP, or ML preferred
- Familiarity with Cognitive technologies
- Familiarity with APIs
- Practical AI/Cognitive Computing domain knowledge (eg., Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks, Chatbots, Virtual Agents)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities with tight deadlines
- Detailed oriented with experience in quality control
- Self-motivated and solutions-oriented mind set
- Willingness and initiative to learn new technology and skills
- Experience working directly with clients and senior leaders
- Ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent Engineering fields