Buyside OMS - Post Trade Product Manager
Bloomberg AIM delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption. Our team is made up of talented and hardworking professionals who think creatively and work collaboratively in an open environment to deliver results, drive innovation, and solve difficult problems. We also recognize the value of diversity and inclusion in cultivating a supportive workplace and the importance of giving back to our communities as evidenced by our award-winning pro bono program. What's the role?
Bloomberg is seeking a senior individual to join the Buyside OMS (AIM) Product team to focus on our Post Trade offering, spanning post trade processing, middle office workflows and regulatory reporting. As part of the team you will research, develop and promote workflows and processes to optimize our OMS clients' post trade workflow and maximize efficiencies. You will play an active role in overall product vision, including workflow design, quality assurance, product feedback, collaboration, mentoring, and contribution to marketing strategy. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Develop plans for an optimal buyside post trade workflow, including creative ideas to differentiate our post trade offering
- Build a close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders and develop a joint strategy for our front-to-back integration initiative
- Work closely with our regulatory reporting product on the streamlined OMS to reporting engine connectivity
- Contribute to other related initiatives including the development of workflow tools, automation through AI and machine learning, reconciliation and collateral management
- Work closely with our sales teams and interact with end users to understand their needs and to promote our offerings
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, CFA and/or equivalent work experience
- Requires 5+ years of hands on product experience
- Deep understanding of challenges and opportunities for operational efficiency a middle and back office set ups presents to a buyside business
- Understanding of the overall buyside OMS business and ability to promote the post trade strategy as part of the overall Bloomberg buyside offering, both internally and externally
- Strong industry contacts across the institutional money management community
- Detailed understanding of the Asset Management Industry including a broad working knowledge of key products, business dynamics, economic drivers, and critical connectivity partners across key market sub-segments
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.