The Finance & Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) audit team is responsible for the timely delivery of high quality, value added audit reports for a portfolio of Finance and Capital Planning activities, which meet the requirement of the bank and its respective regulators.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Execute day to day operational audit and validation work and contribute to the delivery of audits related to USA’s Capital Planning Process in accordance with SR 15-18.
- Plan audits e.g. documenting activity flows of the processes to be reviewed, identify risks and the key actual controls in place to mitigate the identified risks and attend meetings with internal stakeholders as and when required
- Draft high quality audit reports for review by audit management, facilitate issue tracking, validate the closure of issues and approve closure of important issues
- Execute audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach e.g. documenting activity flows, identification of key risks, testing of key controls to determine whether they are properly designed and are operating effectively and documenting work in accordance with divisional standards
- Review and provide expert opinions on action plans provided by stakeholders, helping them develop robust remediation plans
Your Skills and Experience:
- Audit experience preferred in public accounting or internal audit, focusing on financial services – Capital Planning Process and CCAR etc.
- Good communication skills – communicating with clarity, both orally and in writing, in a logical order and structured approach
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills
- Excellent planning and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of auditing standards and concepts