- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Commercial Cards Data Architect, VP
Commercial Cards Data Architect, VP
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18059720
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Position Objective: The Citi Commercial Cards Global Product Development Team is responsible for leading and managing the end-to-end product technology initiatives across the Citi's Commercial Cards global business. From concept definition through launch, the Product Development Team is responsible for developing new product features, identifying cost efficiencies, crafting client solutions, and enhancing Citi's technology capabilities in order to drive business results, increase customer loyalty, and enhance Citi's competitive position. The Product Development Team works in partnership with Citi technology, client operations and regional product teams to develop and then execute against the product road map.
The Data Architect position will be responsible for developing our extensive data assets as a product offering to our clients, with in-depth data analytics and insights, leading to better expense and program management. This will involve in-depth understanding of the various commercial data sources, i.e., from associations, such as Visa and MasterCard, and third parties, along with enhanced data delivery, forecasting and analytics solutions.
-Lead product development efforts on Data initiatives
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging commercial cards data to drive business solutions
- Deliver new and enhanced functionality in furtherance of the commercial cards data as a product strategy
- Demonstrate strong teamwork while delivering as an individual contributor.
Development Value: The Data Architect, will have the opportunity to develop the management, organization, and communication skills required to successfully manage complex, global, cross functional data analytics and delivery initiatives, that deliver new functionality, and enhancements to existing functionality. The position also provides an opportunity to learn the details of how the commercial cards business operates from a technical and operational perspective.
- Minimum 15 years' experience as a data architect in the financial services sector
- Extensive Commercial cards industry experience
- Knowledge of card processors (e.g. TSYS, First Data)
- Deep understanding of Visa and MasterCard data feeds
- Knowledge of travel and purchase data
- Experience exploring alternative data sources available in the market to deliver a solution.
- In depth knowledge of data modeling and database design techniques
- Expertise in data management and reporting technologies, analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in Big data, analytics, AI, machine learning
- Ability to analyze diverse data feeds and map data lineage as data flows across systems to our clients.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to think out of the box to come up with innovative solutions
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
Qualifications: minimum of Bachelor's Degree.