Compliance Re-Assurance COO Business Support Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Chief Risk and Compliance Officer (CRCO) function was crafted in 2020 through the combination of previously separate Risk and Compliance functions, to further improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our control environment amid stricter regulatory frameworks. The responsibilities of CRCO include Risk, ranging from Enterprise Risk management to risk and finance reporting, and regional risk teams covering the risk management for our entities, and Compliance, passionate about achieving professional perfection by providing state of the art technology, strengthening surveillance and testing processes and by aligning controls to keep risk within appetite. The success of CRCO depends on our ability to achieve our vision and fulfill our directive, which in turn depends on the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We offer a fast-paced, coordinative and diverse work environment that will support innovation, creativity and ambitious ideas.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards Compliance Re-Assurance:
This position is within the newly created Compliance Re-Assurance (CR-A) function, which has been mandated to independently assess and report on the adequacy and efficiency of the bank's essential compliance programs beginning with Financial Crime. Role Description:
Serve as the CR-A Lead (Deputy to CR-A COO) for the following responsibilities:
- Management Information (MI) Reporting, including presentations for senior management
- Annual Review Plan and Review Schedule - annual coordination and critical challenge; plus ongoing maintenance & control of Schedule
- Financial Management, Headcount and Location Strategy, including serving as CR-A's lead Third Party Risk Management
- Quality Assurance Review process for CR-A work products
Assist in supporting the Global Head of CR-A and the overall management of the CR-A organization via project and "Chief of Staff" work covering:
- Special projects and initiatives (daily execution and critical planning)
- Global Audits (Internal and External) and/or Regulator Reviews of CR-A
- Template management for end-to-end CR-A Review program
- Agenda and materials for bi-weekly Management Team meetings and the annual management onsite
- Internal communications
The role reports to the Global CR-A COO, a NY based direct report of the Head of Independent Validation & Review. You Offer
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Equivalent experience of at least 3-5 years in relevant Business Management, COO, or Chief of Staff experience within a leading Investment Bank or Wealth Manager is essential!
- Proven project / program management skills within a distributed team.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; strong meeting facilitation skills;
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)!
- Advanced Excel skill with ability to handle and analyze large amounts of data; Intermediate PowerPoint and Access skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.