POSITION MISSION & MAIN ACTIVITIES
Working in conjunction with the Global Compliance Team the US Compliance and Data Privacy Specialist will work with the global compliance team to ensure firmwide compliance for all US entities and work to adapt and implement data privacy policies in accordance with local rules and laws.
· Implement and maintain the different processes assigned to compliance: Ethics, Anti-bribery, Sanctions, Conflicts of interest, Criminal laws…
· Review and mitigate compliance and operational risks.
· Raise awareness to all employees regarding the risk associated of non-compliance
· Report and escalate any relevant change in regulations
· Develop and adapt policies on data privacy.
· Develop and create appropriate privacy confidentiality consent forms, authorization forms, and information notices and materials reflecting current organization and legal practices and requirements.
· Adopting and implementing detailed data privacy requirements surrounding -
o IT Project Management when personal data is involved
o Third party management: risk assessment and contract management
o Sensitive Personal Data