Leading Financial Services Group has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Credit Investment Professional to join them on a permanent basis in their expanding New York Office.
For this Credit Investment Professional role, the ideal candidate has strong data analytics skills and a Credit investing background, reporting directly to the Business Head.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Wide-ranging monitoring responsibilities & screening process for new investments.
- Partake in origination and primary role in restructuring/work-out.
- Diligence/Underwriting for new investments.
- Negotiating terms with borrowers/sponsors and structuring investment transactions protecting against investment risks.
- Co-ordinate’s projects/transactions, reviews and ensure quality, drives delivery,
Skills & Experience
- Have a Third Level qualification in Data Analytics, Maths, Statistics or Business
- 5 – 8 years buy-side illiquid credit investing or IB experience
- Advanced knowledge & experience covering +1 industry verticals.
- Credit Knowledge and background understanding valuation, structuring, and EBITDA analysis.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external professionals.
- Knowledge of data models and databases and experience in the extraction of data.
- High-level problem solving and financial analysis/modeling skills & experience.
- A team player capable of managing a number of stakeholders in a professional manner.
Please apply to be considered for this opportunity or contact Melissa or Colin for a confidential conversation