Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for some Credit Risk Senior Consultant and Manager level opportunities for a global consultancy firm based out of midtown New York. Our client requires at least 2+ years Credit Analysis, Credit Risk or Underwriting experience within Commercial Lending or Middle Market Credit. Their clients are large international banks and lending firms located nationwide. The role will initially be fully remote, but eventually require some days in the midtown New York office as of next year.
- Help organizations maximize their returns by assessing, designing, and implementing efficient and effective Credit Risk operations.
- Analyze credit oversight strategies, organizational structure, reporting, loan portfolios and individual credits to evaluate credit quality, adherence to lending standards, comparison to industry practices, account management strategies, and portfolio performance.
- Improve credit operational efficiency and effectiveness through the identification and implementation of enhanced credit risk processes, technologies, strategies, organizational structures, and metrics.
- Assist investors in their analysis of proposed or existing transactions by conducting due diligence procedures on target companies, operations, processes, reporting and/or assets.
- Assess the risk management and control systems in place to manage core operations throughout the credit lifecycle.
- 2+ years of Credit Analysis/Credit Risk/Underwriting experience in Commercial Lending or Middle Market Credit.
- Formally Credit Trained is desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Math, Engineering or related field.
- Confident with Excel and Data analysis/manipulation. VBA and macros is a plus.
- Prior consulting experience is a plus.
The Credit Risk Senior Consultant and Manager roles are initially fully remote, but eventually will require some days in the midtown New York office, so please only apply if you are able to commute into the city and have relevant experience for the role. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $80-130k base plus 10-14% bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **email@example.com**