- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Digital Strategist- Assistant Director Engagement Manager
Standort: New York City, NY, USAThe Role / Responsibilities:
This role manages and leads digital projects to drive customer engagement, (launching new products, online hubs, running sales and awareness campaigns and reinforcing Moody's role as a thought leader) or market intelligence activities for our suite of products and services.
- Develop and produce digital content including infographics, podcasts and videos to support engagement activities
- Utilize digital content to support the development of business plans and track performance throughout the year
- Research and report on credit market trends through analysing user information, web metrics and wider financial media stories and events
- Execute customer engagement activities such as launch campaigns, sales campaigns and awareness campaigns
- Support with the running of market intelligence programs
- Lead multiple, large scale projects independently
- Ensure accurately and timely responses to product related questions raised by sales/ marketing/ analytics staff, escalating to the Product Strategy team where necessary
- May line manage
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelors)
- Proven relevant work experience; desirable in financial services/digital marketing & strategy
- Experience in leading multiple projects
- Good editorial and copywriting skills
- Experience with customer engagement activities
- Strong organisational skills
- Good understanding of digital marketing including social media, audio and video production, and website usability
- Practical understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud and basic HTML desirable
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.