Director - Web Solutions
JobDescription : The Role:
Director of Web Solutions The Location:
New York, NY or Charlottesville, VA The Grade:
13 (Internal Use Only) The Impact:
We are seeking a Director of Website Solutions to build and manage our global product management team. In this role you will be setting the strategy roadmap for the buildout of the Market Intelligence Platform's web components to replace, modernize and integrate CapitalIQ, LCD, SNL, RD and other web based services within the Market Intelligence division at S&P Global. Website solutions include user alerts, search, report builder, corporate profiles and customized workflow solutions/displays others for Market Intelligence's diverse user base.
It also includes ownership of adoption of the Market Intelligence Platform, working closely with commercial, segment, capability owners and marketing to drive usage and users. The Career Opportunity:
The Director of Website Solutions will act as a business owner and manage the MI web platform. They will be a part of the Product Management team which works in close collaboration with internal Market Intelligence divisions and teams -Sales, Marketing, Account Management and Client Services, Content, and Technology-as well as with our clients to create and deliver the roadmap for platform. This role will also collaborate with partners in S&P Global's core Data, Technology and Innovation group to set priorities on technology deliverables. As a Director, you are uniquely positioned to be the face of our web solutions and voice of the customer. Your job is to create the best possible MI web product for our client, including: Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead and drive strategy for the Website Solutions product team
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers of CIQ and Market Intelligence in all segments
• Drive migration across the MI website product
• Collaborate closely with other product management teams including cross content, segment, and S&P global DTI
• Bridge the website and content collection, ensuring seamless delivery that meets client need
• Serving as product or project owner on several high profile, high impact deliverables for our next generation of alerting capabilities from concept through launch
• Work with various internal and external stakeholders to define the roadmap for website solutions
• Partner with DTI product managers and technology to ensure appropriate execution of roadmap
• Develop and execute on go-to-market strategies for product rollout/launch Experience Required:
• A confident leader with a decisive nature and the ability to drive execution, influence, negotiate and challenge
• Strong customer mindset with demonstrated ability to engage directly and honestly with customers on all issues and always deliver positive experience to customers
• Experience with product and client migrations
• Expertise managing teams of people with a focus on execution and delivering long-term results. Experience in coaching and performance management essential
• Ability to drive transformational change in a matrix organization
• Proven track record of creating Product roadmaps and executing against these roadmaps
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to take on internal and external presentation responsibilities
• A track record of continuous improvement and an excellent understanding of how to successfully implement change
• Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple projects at the same time is essential
• Demonstrated ability to drive execution of large-scale initiatives within a complex organizational structure
• High level of expertise in MS Excel and financial modeling
• Strong, relevant, current knowledge of global financial markets
• Knowledge of Agile Scrum and product execution preferred
• A professional, highly dedicated, detail-oriented, and energetic personality, with the ability to work and thrive in a team environment
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.