Enterprise Sales - Regulatory Reporting Sales Specialist - AMER
The Bloomberg Compliance and Regulatory Reporting Group is responsible for selling a suit of solutions to help our clients navigate the regulatory reporting requirements to NCAs and Trade Repositories under a number of regulations. Starting with EMIR back in 2012 the European Union (EU) introduced regulation designed to increase the stability of the derivatives markets. In 2018, Mifid II introduced the largest set of requirements for investment firms ever and the trend has strengthened globally. SFTR went live in April 2020 in the EU. In the Americas the CTFC and SEC are introducing or re-fitting regulations for 2021 and 2022. Bloomberg's vision is to play a fundamental role in Transaction Reporting space. Additionally, in 2019 Bloomberg completed the acquisition of RegTek Solutions (now Bloomberg Assurance). Bloomberg is now poised to become a major provider of regulatory reporting and quality assurance solutions globally. What's the role?
As a regulatory reporting sales specialist you will be responsible for growing the Bloomberg Regulatory Reporting footprint throughout the Americas by building new relationships and strengthening relationships with existing clients. Success involves understanding the nature of the Americas market and global jurisdictional mandates. You will become an expert in the suite of Bloomberg services while navigating a broad opportunity footprint (sell-side, buy-side and market infrastructure entities- MTF/SEF/Exchanges) to identify and close new and additional sales opportunities.
You will need to navigate and engage the appropriate teams and individuals within the target organizations to sell the specific Bloomberg services we offer. Product Sales people are expected to bring existing subject matter expertise to the organization, an understanding of the competitive landscape and the gaps in the market that will create demand and result in sales opportunities. Your remit will be to grow our revenue across any of the reporting solutions we offer and any of the global jurisdictions to AMER based firms or branches of foreign firms that operate in the Americas. The regulations that are important to have a working knowledge of are CFTC [Dodd-Frank] Swap Reporting, EMIR, MiFIR, SFTR, Canada, SBSR, MAS, ASIC. We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses across all of Bloomberg's solutions.
- Manage enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders and long term requirements.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail so that you become a partner for your customers.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute a value-added solution for each client
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
We'd love to see:
- Drive and ability to deliver on aggressive monetary targets
- Experience in one or more regulatory reporting regimes (CFTC, SBSR, Canada, MiFIR, EMIR, SFTR, MAS, ASIC)
- -Excellent communication skills
- -Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English (Spanish or Portuguese are a plus)
- The ability for regular travel
If this sounds like you:
- Proficiency in either Spanish or Portuguese
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.