- Not Specified
- New York City, NY, USA New York City NY US
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 22 Sep 18 2018-09-22
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
The Institutional Client Business FP&A role provides financial analysis and reporting to the Global and US/Canada Businesses and regional leadership. Key responsibilities include decision support coverage across production, distribution, technology, infrastructure and corporate operations to improve business analysis, better inform management decision-making and communicate more effectively with key stakeholders.
The FP&A team provides direct support to the Chief Financial Officer in the areas of planning, forecasting, reporting and value-added analysis. Candidates should possess strong analytical skills and be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
We are seeking professionals with experience in quantitative or analytical fields, eager to join a high performance asset management firm like BlackRock. Candidates should possess excellent relationship and project management capabilities along with strong quantitative and analytical skills. Candidate must have a high aptitude towards financial analysis software in order to be successful in this role.
- Supporting a variety of functions in analyses relevant towards making strategic decisions
- Develop presentations and detailed financial analyses presented to senior management, board of directors, and external analysts
- Analyze trends in the Institutional Client Business each month and produce detailed reports for senior management highlighting key changes
- Develop detailed budget and forecast models to drive high quality decision-making, analyze the company and products, and closely monitor business performance
- Play leading role in monthly revenue and expense forecasting and reporting
- Participate in annual planning process across cross-functional business and finance teams
- Proactively look for opportunities to optimize the current reporting structure and develop new approaches to assess the health of the business.
- Participate in compensation related analysis at the team and firm level
Skills & Qualifications:
- BS/BA in Finance or equivalent with record of strong achievement
- 1 - 4 years of experience in a financial services organization
- Experience with modeling and reading financial statements is preferred
- Experience in the financial services sector, preferably at a top-tier asset manager or investment bank
- Exceptional Excel skills required, experience with TM1 preferred, VBA skills a plus
- Strong organizational, planning, quantitative and problem solving skills; strategic and creative thinking
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines.
- History of effective multi-tasking, expectation setting, escalation of issues, where appropriate
- Focused attention to detail and high standards for quality and accuracy in his/her work product.
- A great attitude and strong work ethic
- Collaborative, team-oriented, service-oriented
- A desire to work in a high-energy environment with a dedicated commitment to excellence
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.