- Competitive Pay!! - TEMP TO PERM
- New York City, NY, USA
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- International Market Recruiters
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
FX ANALYST - CONSULTANT ROLE - EXCELLENT PAY! Leading Financial Services Group is hiring an ANalyst to join their Midtown FX Team to support FX Desk products including; Derivatives, FX, Bonds, and Listed Futures/options and be responsible for daily PL reporting, flash to actual analysis, front to back reconciliations, P&L commentary, manual adjustment review, month-end general ledger close and balance sheet attestation
FX ANALYST - CONSULTANT ROLE - EXCELLENT PAY!
Leading Global Investment Bank providing a broad range of innovative solutions tailored to individuals, institutions, corporate and government clients in over 30 countries is hiring an Analyst to join their Midtown New York FX Team.
Excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with an industry leader that honors success with promotion and financial reward!
- Daily & monthly P&L reconciliation, reporting, and analyses
- P&L commentary on drivers (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Explain Flash versus actual P&L variances, monitor front to back (FOBO) reconciliations to ensure sufficient controls and investigation of breaks
- Daily interaction with Front Office and multiple support functions including Middle Office, Treasury, Regulatory Reporting, Market Risk and IT
- Work closely with FX Trading Desk & Middle Office to resolve any trade booking and valuation issues and fielding trading desk queries
- Month‑end close reconciliations on P&L, Balance sheet, and Attestation
- Tracking activities across multiple legal entities
- Responsibility for the accuracy of the firm’s financial books and records
- Participate in new projects and initiatives, and system enhancement UAT
- Continued development of analytics‑ including attributed P&L explains and derivative analysis
- Minimum 2+ years product control or accounting related experience
- Rates & FX product experience is ideal
- P&L reconciliations/reporting experience
- Balance Sheet reporting and Month End GL close ideal
- Familiarity with fundamental accounting concepts
- Strong Excel skills
- BS in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and work in fast-paced environment
- Proactive, self‑starter, who can implement process changes
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to manage trader queries & difficult situations
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging environment
- Detail oriented, good problem-solving capabilities
Interested? Qualified? Apply today!