Robert Half Financial Services are hiring for Fund Accountant role at a $14+bn AUM Investment Management firm based in midtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires 3+ years’ Fund Accounting/Administration experience covering NAV, financial statements/reporting, reconciliations and expenses. The role is hybrid remote requiring 3 days per week in the midtown office.
- Oversee day to day operations of the funds, including daily net asset values, valuation, distributions, expenses, and other fund policies
- Reconciliation of: (i) third-party Administrator accounting records with Bluerock records, (ii) cash positions, (iii) investment positions and trade processing with fund accounting and custody
- Review of regulatory filings (e.g., N-2, N-CSR, N-PX etc.) and support for annual fund audits
- Serve as point of contact for accounting and custody related queries, with an ability to reconcile / escalate, as needed
- Assist with exposure monitoring and covenant compliance in conjunction with IRS Subchapter M
- Coordinate with other internal departments, such as accounting, investor relations, and operations, in connection with fund distributions, repurchase offers, etc.
- 3+ years’ Fund Accounting/Administration experience
- Knowledge of NAV, financial statements/reporting, reconciliations and expenses
- Bachelor degree
The Fund Accountant role is located in midtown Manhattan, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $90-120k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me at **email@example.com**