Fund Management - CLO Middle Office AVP, New York
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Operations is a Middle Office team supporting traders of an Investment Manager managing portfolios for numerous types of investment vehicles that include Mutual Funds, CLOs, comingled funds and Separately Managed Accounts. The main products supported are loans and bonds.
We are looking for an experienced Fund Administrator/Investor Reporter with strong loan product knowledge who can be responsible for the Outsourced Provider and/or produce Fund P&L, CLO compliance module testing, Trustee/Investor Report tie-out processes and complex data analysis. Further, there should be the ability to provide ad-hoc requests and compile large amounts of data into comprehensible and usable formats. Responsibilities
- You will oversee/coordinate with all appropriate individuals in order to consolidate all relevant information for performing analysis and completion of processes.
- You will be responsible for service providers' presentation of findings and methodology to all appropriate constituents.
- You will work to ensure that all compliance and governance procedures are adhered to per processes.
- Strong competency with CLO warehouse documentation, processes and tie-outs.
- Specific knowledge and interpretation of CLO Indentures, business related documentation and Agreements.
- Oversee the required compliance module testing process.
- Lead the satisfactory completion of tie-out trustee reports.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have 2-5 years of collateralized loan obligation (CLO) experience
- You have the knowledge for calculation of OC/ IC, WAS, WAC, WARF, CCC, Discount Obligations tests and haircut, etc.
- You have an understanding of loan, bond and swap assets; as well as its documentation (i.e. Credit Agreement and agent notices, etc.).
- You have strong accounting and cash management skills.
- Strong Knowledge of Moody’s and S&P credit ratings and notching mechanism.
- You possess excellent Excel skills – V lookup and Pivot tables for intricate data analysis, compilation and reporting.
- You are adept at performing detailed analysis for the interpretation of complex information.
- You can work independently and make educated judgment decisions pertaining to the business.
- You are able to exercise discretion when working with external parties in support of the business.
- You have strong experience leading an outsource provider and creating adequate controls.
- You have a deep understanding of P&L and fund structures.
- Ability to handle special projects and compile large amounts of information with limited guidance.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.