Job Description & Program Overview
Chief Operating Office (COO) organizations supporting banking and markets have groups aligned to both specific lines of business and centralized functions. The teams are dedicated to understanding the unique complexity of each of our businesses and ensuring the business operates efficiently to meet our strategic goals.
Within a group, summer analysts help with a variety of new initiatives, projects and normal business tasks. Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout. As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work on several projects at once and be effective as an individual and as part of a team
- Developing and maintaining complex spreadsheets
- Document collection and review, including deal files and other legally required documentation.
- Performing various analyses, including operational loss analysis, reporting gap analysis.
- Communication and interaction with team members
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's degree between December 2023 and June 2024 with demonstrated academic achievement
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.