Global Corporate Banking Summer Analyst Program
What you'll do
Corporate Banking encompasses Bank of America'scorporate lending, advisory and capital markets businesses in the region.Ourcorporate banking summer analyst program offers you the opportunity to work as part of our team, serving the long-term needs of top corporations and financial institutions.Your role during the internship will provide you with a valuable analytical based work experience focused on the financial markets that will give you true insight into life as a corporate banker anda strong platform to launch your career.
Our specialized product teams focus on corporate lending, corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions and capital markets working together with the origination bankers seamlessly to help clients grow their businesses.The originationteams are organized by country,industryor product coverage.
As asummer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analysis including valuations and merger consequences
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Communication and interaction with deal team members