A small Foreign Bank located in NYC is looking to grow their Compliance division and hire some experieicned professionals to join the team. They are looking to hire a Head of KYC (VP) to be in charge of the KYC team and run the full-scale function. The role will require an individual to do the ground work essentially and establish the KYC function, in specific build and implement a KYC program.
- 8+ years experience in financial crime compliance
- Focus on KYC review and remediation
- Experience in building and implementing a KYC program at a small banking institution
- Correspondent Banking experience
- Foreign Banking experience
- Knowledge of EMEA regions, such as Europe, Middle East and Asia
- Ideally have covered Omnibus accounts, Charities, MSB and State Owned Utilities