Information Security Specialist - Vulnerability Management
This position requires hands on experience of working with the customers directly, gathering requirements, architecting solutions, building web and backend applications in .Net and SQL server, and testing in QA. Individual should be able to work interpedently on a given task with minimum supervision and collaborate in a team environment to complete complex projects.
- Experience of working with different data formats (e.g. JSON, XML, CSV, Excel)
- Knowledge of integrating Third Party Tools like ServiceNow, JIRA, and Splunk
- Working knowledge of Vulnerability Management Analytics and Reporting
Maintains the effectiveness of enterprise-wide information security strategy including related programs, processes and initiatives. May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project. Assists in the development, implementation and enforcement of corporate-wide security policies, procedures and standards. Assists in consulting with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies and appropriate security architectures, practices and procedures. Reviews and analyzes more complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations produces advanced reports, analyses, findings, etc. Works closely with IT infrastructure and software engineering applications development to ensure integrity of security procedures, systems, and policies. Works with developers to ensure proper completion of all risk assessments within policy and procedures. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 6-8 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required
- experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- At least 3 years of .Net development experience
- At least 3 years of experience of building backend services in .Net
- At least 1 year of experience of writing and consuming HTTP REST APIs
- At least 3 years of SQL database development experience including creating tables, writing queries, stored procedures, and views
- At least 2 years of ETL development experience
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.