- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan Stanley USA
- 16 Okt 18
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
Senior Developer with 8+ years of work experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
· In the role of a senior developer, the resource will be involved in architecting and designing complex business processes and find solutions for the business problems.
· Collaborate and lead discussions offering expert opinions w.r.t design and implementation.
· The resource will also be actively working on enhancements and fixes in these areas. The resource will be working closely with the users in resolving issues and answering questions.
· As a passionate hands-on programmer spend time in coding, delivering quality code and writing quality unit test cases.
· Participate in design review and peer code review.
· Understand the build and deployment process and be a go to person for troubleshooting live issues. *LI-DC1
Primary Skills / Must have
· 8+ years of experience building production software with one of more of the following: Spring, hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
· Extensive knowledge of web architecture and object oriented programming
· At least 5 years of experience modeling web/micro services in java.
· Outstanding technical problem-solving skills and a passion to solve hard problems.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner, seeking out areas that need attention, rather than being asked to look at specific problem areas.
· Exceptional communication skills which includes clear written and verbal communication as well as the ability to listen effectively.
· Experience with Agile software development practices