- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 15 Apr 19
Leading hedge fund seeks hands-on Java developer who can also interact with key stakeholders such as Portfolio Managers and Risk Managers.
- Building/maintaining real-time equities pricing and risk system.
- Coding in and/or learning UI technologies.
- Writing documentation.
- Testing code via approved frameworks.
- Expert level server-side Java developer, 5 to 10 years of professional experience
- Deep understanding of concurrent, multi-threaded application environments.
- Expertise in Object Oriented design, Design Patterns, Unit & Integration testing.
- Experience in developing real-time pricing/risk applications.
- Experience with middleware messaging platforms is required.
- General market knowledge of equities/derivatives/convertibles is desirable.
- 5+ years of working with financial positions data and market data.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux is required.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies is required.
- B.S. in Computer Science (CIS) or Mathematics or Physics.
Please refer to job #23425 and send MS Word attached resume to Denis Goncharov-Carey, email@example.com | For more opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com