Lead Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Insurance Specialist supports the Corporate Insurance Group. No direct reports. Part-time position (minimum 21 hours).
- Administer and monitor all third-party vendor agreements and certificates of insurance.
- Assist and support the tracking of Workers Comp claims.
- Assist and support tracking outside insurance coverage for real property in trust and estates accounts.
- Maintaining and updating various insurance schedules to capture carrier, broker and policy information.
- Ability to work independently and priorities to accomplish deliverables on a timely basis.
- Effective team player and collaboration and coordination with other business areas.
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative and eager to learn.
- Proven organizational and communications skills (both verbal and written).
Some college coursework in finance, accounting, or business preferred and 2-3 years of total work experience in the insurance industry preferred.