Lead Analyst, Solutions Consulting
Strategic Advisory's mission is to protect and grow client relationships and opportunities. We do this by deploying a 'client-in' approach to design innovative solutions with our clients. We work with clients to define the "art of the possible" and deliver meaningful, tangible solutions that can resolve their biggest challenges and drive their strategic objectives.
As a lead Analyst you will help drive innovative and transformative programs that generate opportunities and design the right solutions to enable clients' business, digital and data strategies.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that is creating positive impact for BNY's top clients, as well as internal product, business development and relationship teams by thinking and working differently, pushing the limits on the possible, and having a bias for action. Key responsibilities include:
- Support strategic client engagements through stakeholder interviews, client co-creation workshops, product and market research, creative brainstorms, visioning, and business case development / overall value articulation
- Enhance business development opportunities by ensuring solutions are holistic, and grounded by client needs and outcomes
- Support and/or lead 'Art of the Possible' workshops across coordination, facilitation, synthesis, and output creation. Outputs may include, but are not limited to, operating models, prioritized recommendations and transformation opportunities, execution plans, business cases, persona/mindset development, customer journeys, or service design blueprints
- Lead cross-functional teams to set overall strategy and deliver on project milestones and deliverables
- Connect insights from client engagements to inform front-to-back product and service development for the organization
- Build strong network of internal business, technology, data and sales partners to learn and make connections across the organization
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 2-5 years of total work experience.
- Securities, financial products and/or the finance industry experience preferred but not required. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.