- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Anson McCade
- New York City, NY, USA
Machine Learning Engineer – Top 5 Global Hedge Fund - New York Based
My client is a market-leading, multi-billion, quantitative hedge fund, adopting a diverse range of trading strategies across multiple business areas to deliver consistent profitable returns to their clients.
They are currently looking for an exceptional Machine Learning engineer to join them in New York to work with Researchers/Portfolio Managers/Traders to design and build systems specifically for high-performance and use their creativity and technical ability to make discoveries within financial data. The ideal candidate might be working at another financial institution or in a similar position outside of industry.
- Designing, implementing, testing and documents modules for all stages of development
- Data predictions, assembling models into end-to-end systems
- Interacting effectively with Researchers and Portfolio Managers
- Build and develop highly effective experimentation, model construction and validation
- Exceptional academic background with an Undergraduate/Advanced degree in a STEM Degree (Computer Science, Engineering etc) from a top institution
- A keen passion and interest in software engineering – with a specific passion for Machine Learning
- Experience in programming and problem solving in compiled languages (C++ for Windows/Linux)
- Extra-curricular activities such as Putnam Competitions, Olympiads, Scholarships
- Experience with a scripting language (Python preferred, but Perl, Ruby, Small Talk may be considered)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity with a strong willingness and desire to learn and share ideas with colleagues
- Able to work and communicate effectively with a diverse set of people (Traders, Quants, other Developers, Trading Assistants)
If interested please send your CV to Amita.Patel@AnsonMcCade.com or call 020 7780 6700 for more information.