Manager / Senior Manager
- Commensurate with experience
- New York City, NY, USA New York City NY US
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Ernst & Young - US
- 17 Mai 18 2018-05-17
TAS – OTS – Financial Services Organization (FSO) Manager / Senior Manager Within TAS, our Operational Transaction Services (OTS) group provides a full range of operationally focused services including M&A Integration, Carve-out, Operational and IT Due Diligence, and Operational Restructuring. Operational Transaction Services works with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations. Our FSO team is looking for signifcant industry experience in consutling, corporate or PE as well as asset management and wealth management, insurance, cpaital markets, financial technology as banking / lending.
- Manage client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of integrations, divestitures, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving, and facilitation.
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines, and functional areas.
- Demonstrate strong transaction knowledge in a particular industry (e.g., manufacturing, life sciences, consumer product goods, industrial products, technology, retail, etc.) or in a particular functional area (e.g., Finance, Information Technology, Supply Chain, etc.).
- Develop excellent client relationships at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products.
- Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations and attending pursuit meetings with clients to help sell work.
- Supervise, coach, and mentor team members at the senior and staff levels.
- A bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science or related field and at least 5 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and at least 4 years of related work experience.
- Mergers and/or acquisitions experience in a consulting environment.
- Experience in business integrations, divestitures, and/or carve-outs with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Experience leading and managing in complex business environments.
- Ability to make detailed assessments of technology, operations or manufacturing infrastructure.
- Ability to synthesize approaches to complex integration/divestiture conflicts.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 75%).