Ramirez Asset Management (RAM), a total return registered investment advisor, is seeking a Marketing Analyst with 1-3 years of prior working experience. This Analyst role requires a willingness to grow with the Asset Management team and learn all aspects of the business while concentrating on projects and growth opportunities with institutional clients.
- Learn about daily functions of the Asset Management team including: existing clients, services, processes, reporting, as well as daily, weekly and quarterly activities.
- Gain an understanding and help promote the goals of the business through helping achieve developed short term and long term strategies.
- Assist with marketing and business development projects that will help achieve set strategies.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor degree with a focus on finance, economics, or accounting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Basic knowledge of fixed income securities, economics & finance.
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- A strong attention to detail, sound judgment, and ability to reason
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, trading environment
Ramirez Asset Management (“RAM”) specializes in fixed income asset management and provides investment advisory services to institutional investors. Our current offerings include 9 investment composites with fully customizable strategies ranging from cash management out to long duration. We believe in the importance of establishing long-term client relationships while striving to deliver consistent and superior long-term investment results. Please see our website at http://www.ramirezam.com/