Organizational Change Management (OCM) Sr. Analyst
As an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Sr. Analyst, you will work alongside technology leaders as you help make a real difference delivering user-centric technology to S&P Global employees all around the world. This role will be part of a dynamic team that manages all IT Business and Financial processes for the Digital Infrastructure organization and will report to the Chief of Staff to the Chief Information Officer (CIO). The Digital Infrastructure organization is responsible for the delivery of Infrastructure, Workplace, Security, and Enterprise Services. You will work with leaders across each of these areas, collaborating with colleagues to develop and craft OCM solutions and IT Service Strategies.
You might spend your day:
- Contributing to organizational change and management strategy, solutions, and implementation plans
- Cultivating relationships with primary customers and stakeholders; appropriately managing stakeholder expectations and buy-in
- Partnering with technology service owners to develop and maintain their service strategies
- Partnering with enterprise communicators to apply OCM strategy and best practices to help create messaging and delivery across various stakeholder and end user groups
- Conducting a training needs assessment of current state initiatives, communications and documentation based on different user types
- Identifying and raising issues and risks created by cross-team decisions and proposing resolution
- Performing change impact assessments and document lessons learned
- Identifying improvement opportunities as part of our continual process improvement efforts and helping to develop ways to influence change and increase adoption
- Collecting feedback and survey data to incorporate into improving the OCM framework and Lessons Learned Report
This position is based in New York, NY. Key Accountabilities:
- Partner in development of key messages to be delivered to employees worldwide with a focus on strategic alignment and end-user benefit.
- Liaise with technology service owners to document service strategy, roadmap, enhancements, and tie-ins to OCM plans.
- Work closely with the Project Manager, Engineer and/or Communications to design and create Quick Reference Guides, User Manuals, "How-To" videos, etc.
- In partnership with Communications, develop artifacts including templates for messages, alerts, actions, advisories and campaigns to drive OCM maturity across the organization
- Maintain the OCM pipeline inventory to enable the team to plan and forecast project/product communication needs
- Help execute the Organizational Change Management Plan, including work to source subject matter expertise and draft appropriate communications, presentations, electronic messaging, etc. to support enterprise adoption of new technology services, enhancements and upgrades.
- Aid with the follow-up, tracking and delivery of other key divisional projects and programs.
About S&P Global
- Bachelor's degree in a related field: computer science, management information systems, or business/communications with experience in technology
- Advanced degree strongly desired
- At least 3-5 years of relevant training/communications experience in technology, organizational change management or internal communications
- Ability to coordinate with senior technology SMEs and other team members to perform quality reviews and incorporate OCM and training materials into product releases/enhancements
- Detailed oriented professional with focus on ensuring accurate and complete deliverables
- Developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated experience in strategic and cross-functional activities
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate across various organizational teams, both technical and business focused
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high pressure, dynamic work environment
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Prior experience working on technology communications is a plus
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world's largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.