- New York City, NY, USA
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
PM / Tech Lead
New York City, NY, USA
We are looking for a PM / Tech Lead to work as a part of a Murex project team within a top-tier investment bank. Based on client site, the team will be responsible for a ‘greenfield’ implementation of a Murex platform for Rates, FX & Equities, with a view to supporting the bank’s new trading function. This is a huge project for the bank, and will see Murex replacing their existing C++ platform.
Your role will initially be to manage a large backlog of JIRAs, determining what action is required and prioritising / co-ordinating accordingly.
Candidates should ideally have the following:
- Strong technical leadership skills (>10 years’ experience – able to define technical architecture, technical development standards and approach to be adopted for green field system build).
- Good understanding of Risk systems, specifically CVA, FVA, DVA and Counterparty risk solutions.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience of having worked for a large, financial services company.
- Strong educational background (degree level).
- Experience of working with Murex.
- Good understanding of derivatives (IRS, Credit and FX derivatives) and derivates valuation and pricing.
- Familiar with Monte Carlo based valuation solutions and architecture.
- Good understanding of technical infrastructure (networks, servers, filesystems, connectivity solutions).
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Deep Java development skills (server side).
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and tools (CI/CD, Jira, source code control solutions Git/SVn etc).
- Proven delivery capabilities evidenced by successful project delivery.
Skills and attributes:
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Process driven – able to follow instructions and work within relevant parameters.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Demonstrates high levels of integrity.
- Strong decision making in a fast-paced and pressurized environment.