Policy Program Coordinator
The Chief Risk & Compliance Policy Office is responsible for the oversight and development of Bloomberg's policy framework (policies, standards, and procedures), coordinating the creation and periodic reviews of policy documents with stakeholders across the firm. What's The Role?
Bloomberg is seeking a highly capable individual to join the CRCO Policy Office in managing Bloomberg's policy framework, which includes the coordination of periodic and out-of-cycle document reviews, development of new policy areas to support the needs of our organization, and acting as general resource for policy-related inquiries. We'll Trust You To:
You'll Need To Have:
- Manage the Bloomberg policy documents (policies, standards, and procedures), including the administration of periodic reviews and out-of-cycle edits
- Partner with Policy Owners to develop new or improve existing policy content
- Maintain policy authoring guidelines to aid in development of policy documents
- Perform policy gap analyses against Bloomberg's controls library and key industry standards
- Partner with internal/external translation teams to coordinate the translation of all policy documents into 10+ languages
- Manage platforms where policies are published with tech partners (e.g., Engineering), including development of system enhancements / bug fixes
- Represent the CRCO Policy Office in meetings with clients to discuss Bloomberg's policy program
- Manage requests for offline distribution of Bloomberg policy documents (e.g. regulators, auditors, etc.)
- Partner with HR's Learning Design & Technology team to develop annual policy training
If This Sounds Like You:
- Experience creating and editing legal documents with a focus on adding value and structure to the content
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, including its use to create technical documentation, the ability to maintain and uplift documents into proper formatting, the use of "track changes", etc.
- Experience managing numerous concurrent projects, working with firm-wide stakeholders to set and meet key deliverable due dates
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a work in a fast-paced environment, including the translation of complex concepts and issues into insights for policy owners, recipients, and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight
- Motivated and willing to learn
Apply - if we believe you are a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.