Principal Architect, Business Analysis - Data & Architecture Client Relationship Management
As an experienced strategic leader that can define and deliver on a vision from its highest abstraction to its finest detail, you will drive value from data science by
• Providing advanced strategic vision with precision tactical guidance for the optimal insertion and delivery of very large-scale data science capabilities within a conservative, deep-legacy, high stakes context.
• Collaborating with and supporting leaders and their teams from multiple areas of expertise to ensure strategies, solutions and metrics align to business and operating results.
• Providing leadership across multiple lines of business to meld organizational and functional effectiveness and power.
Leveraging your deep sales expertise to quickly build the critical relationships required to
• Gain deep understanding and appreciation of internal teams' strategies, objectives, and tactics in order to develop profitable solutions and reliable solutions.
• Work with business stakeholders to develop strategic solutions.
• Engage and coordinate with Line of Business end-users, customers and senior decision makers to ensure we understand how the end-user understands / thinks about their needs, what they understand about the AI/ML capabilities, how they quantify success, and what they can handle in terms of what our delivery can do for them and the interfaces that the end user is already comfortable and proficient with.
• Develop a deep understanding and appreciation for the end-user and decision-maker's current resources, User Interfaces, User Experience, pain points and aspirations.
• Find key insertion points for new capabilities in ways that are measurably helpful and advantageous in the end-user's terms of reference.
• Assure our work and solutions drive primarily toward the end-user's objectives and needs such that the results are welcome because they reduce real work, increase real power, and significantly differentiate the client from their competition.
• Earn, build and maintain credible end-user enthusiasm and trust that motivates their desire to learn, understand, master the new tools and share their success widely.
• Follow through post-delivery, ensuring the end-user customer loves what they just accomplished, understands how to leverage what we delivered, appreciates and advertises their success, and follows up with resulting new aspirations, needs, and opportunities for follow-on work.
You are an analytical thought leader that embraces evolution and advancement in all areas by
• Driving the formulation and delivery of real-time AI and ML platform for high-stakes decision makers and high-volume client managers.
• Crafting and maintaining excellent key performance indicators, developing standard reporting models with visualizations to aid decision making and overall strategy.
• Staying abreast of technology innovations and trends, especially related to AI/ML and related fields, and identifying areas of improvement.
• Drawing your SME's into deeper engagement and support for the larger "Data Science Center of Excellence" in terms of blogs, conferences, meetings, etc.
Principal Architect, Business Analysis->> Responsible for the application of architecture principles to business design in order to clearly link strategic objectives to business operations and IT initiatives. Demonstrates in-depth understanding of company operations, strong and broad relationships within the company and across the industry, strategic understanding of technology, and proven ability to deliver high-impact results. Provides operational guidance to management on the placement of the organizations capabilities to optimize market-facing impact, internal effectiveness, and operational efficiency. Creates and maintains complex business and operating architecture models demonstrating how business units, platform operations, and shared services interoperate within the organization. Functions as a liaison to Business and IT partners in order to gain a broad understanding of industry trends and innovations, and their impact on technology. Provides architectural oversight of projects and ensures requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework. Analyzes and designs an explicit set of disciplined actions to seek out the optimum value for both initial and long-term investment in a new product and/or service offering. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates proposed products and services offerings, operational improvements, and emerging technologies for impact and leverage across the firm. Leads management in the understanding and use of capability-based planning for the business. Work with leaders to assess capability performance, identify needs, and prioritize actions to achieve desired results. Contributes to the achievement of multiple teams' objectives. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred 10-12 years of experience in information systems architecture methodologies, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Architecture And Data-HR16450 Requisition Number: