Job Description As an Associate Product Consultant in the Credit Assessment and Origination (CAO) Solutions Strategy and Services group, you will be participating in various software implementation projects by working with Moody's resources who are providing assistance to our clients for the design, configuration, and implementation of our software solutions. You should possess an education in business/finance and/or information systems. Typically, you will be expected to assist in performing project tasks such as:
- Participating in workshops to help understand and document product to requirement gaps and/or gathering requirements for new functionalities
- Working closely with the internal team to help design and document the implementation of new functionalities using our business agility tools
- Working closely with the internal team to support our Clients' User Acceptance Test implementation phase using our business agility tools
- Conversing with Client associates and Moody's subject matter experts to analyze and document issues
- Configuring various financial and process-related aspects of the software utilizing Moody's proprietary or industry standard software tools
- Assisting our Clients to map interfaces to our data warehouse
- Utilizing our tracking systems (use cases, issues, timesheet)
The ideal candidate will have a minimum Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance and/or IT and will be asked to demonstrate:
- Basic understanding of business/finance concepts - accounting concepts, bank instruments, risk management
- Comfort with technology and some technical concepts such as scripting languages and database queries
- Enthusiasm to participate in all phases of a software implementation project
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact with clients
- Ability to analyze and problem solve issues
- Internship experience with a business or technology firm strongly desired
This position requires about 15% of travel to our clients' sites (Americas).
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.