- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Product Manager - Commercial Mobile Banking/Digital Fraud
Product Manager - Commercial Mobile Banking/Digital Fraud
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Other Location: United States,New York,Uniondale
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18035629
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
The Commercial Mobile/Digital Fraud Product Manager role is specifically responsible for strategic direction and managing the lifecycle of the mobile banking channels to provide a best in class and secure digital experience for our commercial clients. The Commercial Banking Mobile/Digital Fraud Product Manager is part of a team responsible for the design, development, innovation and ongoing management of all aspects of mobile banking and digital fraud mitigation. The Product Manager takes full ownership and accountability to drive increased growth and profitability for mobile channels and digital fraud solutions of varying complexity - (mobile) browser optimization and app development/maintenance, iOS technology, Android technology, iOS tablet, Android tablet; (fraud) user authentication, malware detection, end-user prevention tools, transaction monitoring. This requires subject matter expertise in terms of industry focus/market competition, cyber intelligence knowledge and in-depth understanding of digital channel/product functionality and client needs. The Product Manager must define the mobile strategy and create digital channel/product roadmaps that ensure client satisfaction, competitive parity, and realization of revenue targets and ensure fraud risk exposure is mitigated to the fullest extent. The Product Manager must also build critical partnerships with key business lines/partners (RMs, Sales, Service, Implementation, marketing, other business segments, Fraud Risk/Policy Management) to ensure the mobile channels/products are marketed appropriately and that the Sales teams are knowledgeable about each the channels/products, comfortable discussing them with their clients, and have the tools needed to sell (marketing materials, quick reference, demos, etc.). The Product Manager is also responsible for ensuring channels comply with all internal bank policies and external laws and regulations. The Product Manager must have understanding of regulations governing the channels and be able to make necessary product modifications to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory changes. The Product Manager may also have cross-over responsibilities for Commercial Bank internet banking platform product development, as needed.
On a daily basis, Product Managers will be responsible for the following
· Manage all aspects of commercial mobile banking channels and be responsible for meeting revenue goals and for growing product revenues. Understand the target market, competitive landscape, regulatory requirements and client needs.
· Research and evaluate new digital banking technology solutions. Define the product strategy and roadmap. Drive general product vision to timely implementation. Create, maintain and update product books.
· Collaborate closely with technology partners in developing and maintaining mobile channel capabilities / features and security / fraud solutions.
· Identify and execute commercial digital fraud prevention strategy, partnering with Citi Fraud Risk Management to ensure best in class solutions are deployed and Commercial Bank continues to differentiate our business as a leader in digital fraud prevention for our clients.
· Deliver digital fraud topic presentations in external and internal forums/seminars/conferences to clients, prospects, COEs, senior management, business partners, and colleagues.
· Write client facing and internal marketing materials and announcements related to enhancements to the internet / mobile banking platforms. Develop informational materials on product features, benefits, requirements, pricing and services, and prepare and execute training seminars as needed.
· Define product requirements and specifications; develop business cases, financial forecasts and business requirements documents.
· Participate on sales calls with clients and prospects. Conduct periodic reviews with top clients, relationship managers and sales officers. Serve as product expert for a variety of issues - advice/guidance for sales and service.
· Act as product/channel champion. Proactively promote products/channels internally. Ensure RM/Sales force has superior training and marketing materials; participate in/lead deal structuring, pricing and execution; provide SME consultation on key deals; drive product marketing strategy.
· Drive product growth and evolution. Identify, evaluate, prioritize and implement measures to improve product performance, profitability and competitiveness.
· Participate in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, committees. Contribute to industry journals and represent the bank by speaking at industry related conferences and seminars.
· Work closely with the Commercial Online Banking Product Managers to ensure consistency across channels and collaborate on development initiatives.
· 10% travel required for client or business offsite meetings.
· Identify and assess industry, market and digital trends/strategies (both product/channel and digital fraud) to prioritize opportunities to advance mobile channel innovation and digital fraud mitigation within the Commercial/Middle Market space.
· Partner with Commercial Online Product Management to define and develop integration opportunities to ensure optimal Commercial internet / mobile experience.
· Partner with Relationship Managers, Treasury Sales, Implementation, Service, Training to promote awareness and of the mobile channel, both from capabilities and innovation perspective.
· Consult with other internal business and technology partners to provide critical product subject matter expertise and strategic insights to rationalize and prioritize enhancements.
· Collaborate with global, retail, corporate digital teams to consult on mobile and tablet initiatives.
· Manage vendor relationships where applicable, to ensure delivery against client experience and operational service levels.
Successful Product Managers should demonstrate the following behaviors
Develops our People: Builds talent and teams for Citi by creating a culture of meritocracy and transparency, and celebrating excellence, initiative and courage
Drives Value for Clients: Enables economic value and positive social impact for clients, companies, governments, and communities
Works as a Partner: Works collaboratively across the firm and encourages others to achieve the best results for Citi and our clients
Champions Progress: Champions a culture of high standards, pushes for progress, embraces change and challenges the status quo in support of Citi's vision and global strategy
Lives our Values: Ensures systematically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing short and long term risks
Delivers Results: Sets high standards and achieves performance objectives by creating a clear path toward ethical and sustainable results
- Specific experience and knowledge of Android, iOS and related mobile operating systems / apps.
- Specific experience and knowledge of malware detection solutions, fraud detection integration, authentication technology and digital fraud prevention education.
- Strong technical acumen, mobile banking channel knowledge specifically required.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Strong marketing and communications background
- Knowledge of deposit, cash management & treasury products
- Strong strategic skills along with execution and program management skills
- Solid analytical skills and ability to rapidly assimilate complex information
- Results driven, client-focused self-starter
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Effective risk assessment and management
- Open and willing team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment
- MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint required, Advanced skills a plus; SharePoint experience a plus.