Product Manager - VP
As an experienced professional in Business Analysis, you'llshape the technology solutions that drive strategic initiatives across thefirm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll interactwith colleagues in various lines of businesses to learn about challenges andopportunities, and translate that insight into high-quality solutions. Inaddition to working with the development team to create new solutions, you'llhelp optimize existing technology and identify new capabilities. While yourrole requires deep technological skills - including expertise in everythingfrom data management to functional design - it also hinges on teamwork andleadership. You'll offer clear guidance and feedback to your Business Analysiscolleagues, while promoting the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase& Co.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and data analysis, as well as the ability to construct complex data queries and collaborate with colleagues
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and development teams, translating strategic goals into technology solutions, and vice versa
- Experience in project management, including scheduling, budgeting and resource planning
- Understanding of business needs, including how data is used and managed, and functional design
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Hands-on experience leading large scale build-outs of global applications with expertise in below areas:
- Define tools, screens and applications that should be built to execute on the roadmap(s). Partner with Technology team and UX (user experience) to design, drive, project manage and implement.
- Manage the priorities, deliverables, and banker buy-in and adoption including leading stakeholder management and communication.
- Define and execute the banking analytics strategy, which includes delivery of clear, reliable performance metrics, deriving actionable insight from complex business data, and leveraging data to understand and improve business capabilities and processes for Sales.
- Coordinate across numerous constituencies to gain consensus, mediate conflicts through 'air traffic control' and develop innovative, efficient, competitive approaches to issues.
- Analyze existing capabilities and identify priority gaps and opportunities.
- Prioritize needs and investments based upon relationship insight, competitive positioning and industry research.
- Drive actionable and implementable strategies that produce tangible results.
· This is what you will have:
A commercial mindset to deliver short, medium and long term strategies toachieve sustained efficiency; an innovation mindset; focus on simplification;and manage a global team An exciting opportunity to influenceand shape the products that bankers interact on a regular basis
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like youto build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world'simportant corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutionsfor a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion indeposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk,and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just workingat a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of theworld's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technologyinitiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations inelectronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that will not only transform the financial servicesindustry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the uniqueskills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization thatthrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and careerdevelopment, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. Ifyou're looking to build your career as part of a global technology teamtackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies allaround the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equalopportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.