- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 24 Sep 17
Standort: New York City, NY, USARole/Responsibilities:
As the Moody's Analytics Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting functional area leadership by coordinating operational administration, reviewing, revising and maintaining critical documents required to achieve the organizations objectives and strategies. This role also supports the functional aspects of the assigned team or department, including assisting with team administration, tracking of internal resources and expenses, process support and training, operations and project budget management, report analysis and operational plan development and reviews.
Employees in this position are provided direct access to financial data and must treat and maintain such data with complete confidentiality to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance.
• Defines and utilizes Moody's Analytics methodology and artifacts to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects.
• Assist in the administration and tracking of project data in FinancialForce; serve as a system administrator for making necessary adjustments to project data as needed.
• Creates and maintains required documentation including SharePoint sites, organization charts, distribution lists, meeting minutes, project logs, project schedules, requirements documents, project budgets, and status reports. Coordinates projects and document publications; track multiple delivery deadlines, provide regular updates to keep all parties apprised of deadlines and project status.
• Acts as liaison between project team and assigned functional area for project-related communications and tasks; coordinates status reporting, monitors deliverable execution, etc.
• Coordinates various workgroups related to process improvement in support of assigned projects.
• Identifies and develops reports and analysis in support of assigned projects, project team and functional area.
• Works with key resources to define, document, and gain approval for all required planning deliverables including, but not limited to, requirements, project scope, work breakdown structure, resource requirements, time and cost estimates, project schedule, budget, roles and responsibilities, communications plan, risk management plan, and procurement documents (if applicable). Orients the project team and governance committees to the project and gains commitment of resources from management.
• Closes the project including confirming work meets requirements; completing procurement closure; gaining formal acceptance of the product; completing final performance reporting; archiving project records; handing off the completed product, the updating lessons learned; and releasing resources.
Enterprise Risk Solutions
• Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in finance, business administration, information systems, or significant relevant experience.
• Highly organized, with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Extremely detail-oriented and process-driven
• Strong teamwork and customer service orientation. Highly responsive and proactive in issue resolution.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Acute attention to detail; proofreading experience is an asset.
• High level of organization; ability to manage and prioritize several tasks/projects simultaneously.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.