Project Manager, Legal Operations
- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- S&P Global
- 12 Dez 18
Project Manager, Legal Operations
Role: Legal Operations Project Manager
The Location: New York, New York or Charlottesville, Virginia
The Impact: You will be responsible for defining requirements, planning, support, assigning work and driving it to completion. Overall, process management of the agile project, including reporting.
What the Hiring Manager is looking for: You should be an open negotiator and communicator. Team builder & collaborator. Problem solver. Listens, motivates, and organized.
- Providing overall project governance of any ongoing or new projects assigned.
- Defining end-to-end specification, development, testing, and release of assigned project deliverables with partners and ongoing stakeholder engagement.
- Producing project plan to monitor and track progress, schedule, and coordination of all project aspects including budget controls.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Supporting and empowering the team as a group to be accountable for their work.
- Working to mitigate and removing obstacles for the team to maintain high levels of quality and performance.
- Identifying blockers, risks, issues and advancing any that require further assistance for removal.
- Providing status reports of overall project health.
- Experience managing daily activities, planning and scheduling meetings,
- Providing agile methods training to the team or anyone dependent on the project model execution.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project timeline and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Building and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Reporting and advancing to management as needed
- 3 years' experience in a related project management, reporting administrative, or similar role; demonstrated project management experience
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience working in Legal/ Contract Management projects is desirable but not required
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and work to improve upon our standard methodologies and industry standards to contribute towards a leaner, consistent and reliable operation
- Preferred PMP or PMI Agile Certified.
- Presentation skills (presentational, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial, industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person's ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.