Our client, a leading global systematic hedge fund (10+Bn AUM) are now searching for a talented quantitative developer to join their expanding USA function. The quant developer will work closely with all aspects of the firm to increase efficiency and profits by using the latest technological and training methods to improve performance.
Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to):
- Working closely with investment professionals and quantitative researchers in an integrated environment to analyse data, build models, and generate signals for alpha generation
- Designing, developing, and deploying elegant software solutions across research, alpha & signal generation
- Collaborating with QRs to define priorities, deliver custom software solutions, and improve the investment process
- Integrate with cloud infrastructure providers to tackle storage and compute challenges across large datasets and parallel computations
- 2-4 years of relevant Hedge Fund or investment banking (or other relevant systematic environment) experience as a Quant Developer, Researcher or Analyst.
- Bachelors, Master’s or PhD honours degree from a top university in Comp Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Proficient in at least one programing language (Ideally Python)
- Expertise with Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking and System Design
- Excellent quant & analytical skills
- Passion for the hedge fund industry, technology, software development, and mathematics
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or forward your resume to:
Elaine Bunyan - email@example.com
Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that meet the relevant criteria will be contacted
''You're the specialist in your sector, we're the specialists in recruitment''